Hello guys, Today I am going to tell you about How to Show the iPhone 13 battery percentage easily with just some clicks. Showing Battery percentage in iPhone is super easy. You can view how much charge remains in your iPhone battery in the status bar. You can also add a widget to the Home Screen to monitor the battery levels of your iPhone and connected accessories (including AirPods and other devices).
Noticed that your iPhone 13 (iPhone 12 down to X too) doesn’t show the battery percentage in the status bar? Read along for four ways to show iPhone 13 battery percentage. Many were hoping with the notch being slightly smaller on the iPhone 13 lineup that Apple would put the battery percentage back in the status bar. As it turns out, that didn’t happen but there are still some easy ways to access it on your iPhone — even permanently.
From the battery widget on your home screen or Today View to Control Center and Siri, here are the best ways to show iPhone 13 battery percentage.
How to Show the iPhone 13 battery percentage in the status bar
- On an iPhone with Face ID: Swipe down from the top-right corner.
- On an iPhone with a Home button: Go to Settings > Battery, then turn on Battery Percentage.
Add a Batteries widget to your Home Screen
- Touch and hold the Home Screen background until the apps begin to jiggle.
- Tap at the top of the screen, then scroll down and tap Batteries.
- Swipe left and right through the widgets to view the size options.The different sizes display different information.
- When you see the size you want, tap Add Widget, then tap Done.
More From BoostRAN
Thanks for visiting BoostRAN